This month we are focusing on the Smoky Mountain Children's Home in Sevierville, TN. SMCH continues to collect Campbell's soup can labels and UPC's from other qualifying products. When they reach the required amount of 1,500,000.00, they will be able to purchase a new van!
Labels can be brought to the church and given to one of our Missions Representatives David or Carrie Megason.
Thank you for your contribution to this ministry.
David and Carrie Megason
Our Local Missions Representatives
Missions should always be an important part of any
ministry. Some of the missions projects and missionaries supported here at HCC are:
- Christian Swift - Belgium
- Ben and Diane Bustamante - Italy
- Danny and Peggy Tornton - Training Leaders in Central America
- Ron and Kathy Countryman - Native American Indians, Montana
- A.D. Fretwell - Belize Mexico
- Kibera AIDS Orphanage - Kenya
- Transcultural Ministry - Cortez
- Bread of Life Orphanage - Romania
Get the Info You Need - Fast!