* Get connected at HCC *
- Hey, look! We have a new menu that allows you to quickly access any part of the website with fewer clicks than before. Whooopeee
- New Program! - Read the Bible through in 2014.
- Bible Bucks is here!!! Children and teens can earn Bible Bucks that can be used to purchase fabulous prizes.
- Devotional Thoughts has just been added! You will want to check back frequently to get fresh insights, questions, and interesting views. Don't have time to listen to a full message? No worries. Devotions are 5-10 minutes, just right for that early morning time before work.
- Scripture of the Day has been added to the About Us page. Check it out daily to get a new scripture passage.
- Blogs page has been updated
Lead Pastor James D. Binion
Do you not say, 'There are still four months and then comes the harvest?' Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest! - John 4:35
Click the PLAY Button below to hear Pastor Binion's Greeting
Welcome to Harvest Christian Center -
A place where people
connect to move God's work forward
We would like to thank you for your visit to Harvest Christian Center's (HCC) website. We are delighted you dropped in. If you are new in the area or just looking for a change in your place of worship, we would like for you to consider HCC.
HCC is a church in motion and a church of action. HCC's goal is to be an active church where the family is the focal, and essential, point of study and worship. "A family that prays together stays together." Our desire is to be a place of worship where every member of the family can contribute and be involved as well as achieve a refreshing spiritual life. We want to be able to meet each family member's need and act in response to each situation with love, kindness, and humility.
For those individuals who have no family HCC invites you to become part of our family.
Our aspiration is to mature spiritually as we grow in numbers. Our expectation is that each family who attends HCC will prosper and be in good health as their soul prospers. A church you want to bring your friends to. A place where you can raise your children. A place where worship is free. A place where every time you attend a service you learn something new. A place that feels like home.
Please do not hesitate to contact Harvest Christian Center if there is anything we can do to assist you.
You may send me a personal note or request right now by clicking here.
In Christ Service,
Bishop James D. Binion
880 N. Main Street
Keller, TX 76248